Sunday, September 12, 2010

THis PaST WEEK:

So, this week was great but awful it was awful because:

My hair was natural (natural is good, but I got bored and put too much styling gel in it)

I fell on my face and got a scab on my nose-haha, no I am totally kidding I got a tan over labor day weekend in Destin, Florida (at my friend's beach house) and my nose is peeling but it looks like a scab

Good:
I got clinique mascara, lipgloss and moisturizer

I got an A on my math quiz!!! (so far only one B on my report card) I am sorry I haven't had any interesting posts

After I take some pictures of my Tiffany's necklace and my NEW RayBan eyeglasses- OK, ok I WILL POST THEM!! (which I have had for a week now but I have been extremely lazy- no I am kidding, I have been busy studying, practicing the piano and clarinet, and essaying....doing an expository writing about Anna Wintour, Vogue, and Teen Vogue.