Monday, August 9, 2010

Mommy Post

 My mom has taught me nearly every thing I know about fashion.


Here are some facts about my mom:


5'7", a size 2 and  S ( yes she is petite, I am eleven, a size 00 and XXS, 5'3" I might be able to wear her clothes by next year)


She is tan (like me) 


has big ash blonde hair (My mom loves her hair, and I do too-it's a masterpiece and a good use of hair spray)


has an obsession with Valentino and Chanel (I guess it runs in my genes, but I'd rather have her True Religion jeans)


Her Closet consist of:


A million Marc Jacobs Stam bags (I swear she has it in nearly every color)


A million Louis Vuittons (she has practically been collecting them since 1997)


I.N.C dresses


Twelve Max Azria dresses (everyday and occasions)


Tory Burch Tunics


One Chanel bag


I really have no interest of even counting her shoes (but I do love to barrow them, we share the size 8 and a half)


Overalls (everyone hates overalls in my house my mom, my sister and I have a million from the 90's I was only a baby and she managed to find little overall dresses, never again will my house step foot near overalls, rompers are an exception though.


 9,100,999 patterned silk tops- THEY ARE BEAUTIMOUS (beautiful, cute, and gorgeous-not to mention fabulous)


one Wilbourn Sister's custom made dress, for the Mardi Gras Ball
http://www.wilbournexclusives.com/id1.html (my mom is the one at the bottom in the feather dress)


A gazillion True Relions 


At least ten Lucky sweatpants 




Well, with that said...I want my mom's walk-in closet (with all her clothes you can't really walk in, I am dead serious, I asked her if I could go in and take pictures for my blog, which she found out about last week,  she said no because she didn't want me to get hurt,in her closet.




Here are the Max Azaria (BCBG dresses, I was too lazy to find the other clothes, I promise her closet is practically a collection.